Wednesday, February 14, 2007

No bombs today

It's over, I rode to Pattani, Yala and Naratiwat today and didn't get killed. Very muslim down there. I don't think I saw any females that weren't wearing head scarves - even saw a few burkhas.

Pretty countryside views everywhere. Nice weather. Nice breeze all day long Partly cloudy so it wasn't too hot. Kind of strange because normally when I see cloauds like these it means I'm going to get wet soon. 2200 km so far and no rain.

Tomorrow I'm heading to Phuket to see Gabe. Haven't seen him in a while. Have to make a small side trip along the way to visit Satun province. Strange looking province map-wise. Only one 3 digit road and only 2 4 digit roads leading into the province from the east. Must be some mountains between here and there.

Pix to follow, when I hit an internet café.

BBQ

No comments: