Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Horizon's Unlimited 2007 Chiang Mai, Thailand



Here are photos from the event and video from the group ride. If you're a youtube newbie, it helps if you start the playback, mute the volume, go away and do something else while it streams to your computer and then unmute and click Watch Again. That way it won't be jerky if you have a slow connection. Yes Eric, the photos are free but if you feel the urge to pay please contact me through my blog.

Simply choose the size photo you want and download it. The video was fun to produce, but the files worked my little computer too hard and the danged thing crashed half a dozen times. Time for an upgrade. Eric (TYNDA), are you out there?

I had fun doing the photography and video but didn't get to meet too many people since I was working most of the time.

No comments: